GcPro Key is a GSM & CDMA Professional Dongle.
GcPro Key Unique Features
- World first QSC1100 new boot unlocking feature (for example: C132, S183, M131)
- World first auto bootloader management option
- Super safe one-minute unlock
- Absolutely secure full verification of firmware details
GcPro Key Supported Mobile Phones *:
Samsung GSM Key Features:
- REG-unlock for new Samsung basebands up to MJ1. Safe and fast SIM unlocking process via ROOT and ADB
- ADB-unlock of old Samsung models. NV_DATA-based SIM unlocking process is now supported
- IMEICERT backup option. You can extract IMEI data for cloning on S3, Note 2 and other devices, which are use IMEICERT
- All Samsung 4.x.x OS no power ON/OFF menu fix WITH root with ADB
- All Samsung 4.x.x OS no power ON/OFF menu fix WITHOUT root without ADB via RJ45
- Capability to read the information from all Samsung models, locked or not (QUALCOMM, INFINEON, BADA, etc.)
- Capability to check if phone's SIM has been locked
- In case if phone's SIM is locked then ability to read the carrier information
- Smart formatting option is available for QUALCOMM, INFINEON, BADA, etc.
- No ADB, no ROOT for all Androids newer than 4.x.x - Direct GTalk, Pattern, Password - removal feature
- For all Androids OSes up to 2.3.7 Pattern, Password, GTalk bypass. (Useful to anaible USB debugging)
- File System new unique format option for all Samsung models via RJ45
MTK Key Features:
MT6516, MT6572, MT6575, MT6577, MT6xxx (and others)
- Safe IMEI rebuild, all basebands are supported. (via SUPER EASY ADB and ONE CLICK)
- MTK NVRAM IMEI repairing via ADB and ROOT
- MTK Baseband IMEI repairing via ADB and ROOT
- GcPro Key can repair IMEI 1 and IMEI 2
ZTE GSM Key Features:
V9, V9PLUS, V9A
- Super fast, safe SIM unlock is available now
- IMEI repair is supported
- Wi-Fi repair is supported
- Bluetooth repair is supported
HUAWEI Modems Key Features:
- Ability to read all the information (including: lock level, locked Counter unlock, etc.)
- Code sending option
ALLWINNER Key Features:
A10, A13, A20, SUN4, SUN4, SUN7, SUN8, SOFTWINNER, NUCLEAR EV, etc.
- Safe one-click IMEI repair or change feature
- IMEI change or repair prosedure is permanent and won't restore even if you format the device
- GcProKey can repair IMEI 1 and IMEI 2 (Exclusive feature)
Android Universal Key Features:
All Androids - MTK, SPD, SAMSUNG, LG, MOTOROLA, ANY brand with Android OS
- GTalk, Pattern, Password, User Code, Permanent Block, etc - safe fix via SUPER EASY ADB and ONE CLICK
- All Android mobile phones or tablets - Blink repair or format via ADB and ROOT
- All Android mobile phones APN fixer. Useful feature for Verizon and Sprint devices. (Exclusive)
ZTE CDMA Tool Key Features:
C201, C202, C203, C204, C205, C231, C261, C132, C321, C332, C335, C336, C339, C370, C366, GC990, F280, F285, M131, N600+, S100, S130, S131, S160, S1602, S165, S183, S185, S300, Q200, ZTE Modems
- First in the world QSC1100 Boot unlocking feature (for example: C132, S183, M131 and others...)
- First in the world Auto Bootloader Management option
- Super safe one-click one-minute unlock
- Absolutely secure full verification of firmware information
- Using ZTE CDMA flasher you can flash either full file or EFS only
How to Register Your GcPro Key:
- Download the latest update. Go to GSM-Forum -> GCPro key updates history -> Page 5
- Install update setup.
- Now you can see the shortcut GCPro UPDATE Tool on your desktop. Open it.
- Select UPDATE GCPro option (English, Chinese, Russian, Spanish available… more will be added).
- Press 'Start'. Wait until the process is completed (If 'not allowed' sign appears, please ignore it).
- Once the process is completed, select Register GCPro option.
- If "not allowed" sign appears while registering GCPro, please contact Reseller directly.
- If you have bought your box/dongle from www.gcprokey.com you can contact GPG sales team directly.
* Developer provides support only for those phones which are on the list of supported. Not all servicing features can be applied to some supported models, due to difference of hardware / software versions. Complete list of supported models you can find on the official product page, or on the GSM forum